Last chance to book your place at the WMX Europe Conference 2018
With the World Mail & Express Europe Conference just around the corner you’ve only got a few days left to secure your spot at the premier international trade event for post and parcel professionals!
This year’s conference has, put simply, one of the most informative and diverse agendas that we’ve put together in over 30 years!
We’ve got the newly appointed CEO of Post & Parcels at Royal Mail alongside CEOs from Deutsche Post, Portugal Post and Magyar Post discussing the future of the postal industry. We’ve got the Minister of State for Exiting the European Union answering your questions on Brexit, the MD of the Direct Marketing Association demystifying life after GDPR and so much more.
The bottom line is, if you’re involved in the delivery industry then you can’t afford to miss this!
And if that wasn’t enough to convince you here’s a few more good reasons why you need to book your place right now:
- Network with some of the biggest brands in the delivery industry. Check out the attendee list here. Who would you like to meet?
- Start messaging and booking meetings with other attendees with our newly launched conference app. Imagine 200 senior post and parcel execs in the palm of your hand…
- Questions on Brexit? We’ve got the man to ask, Lord Callanan of the Department for Exiting the European Union will take part in a live Q&A session to answer the burning questions keeping you up at night
- Top Postal People! Did we mention that Senior Executives from Royal Mail, Deutsche Post, Portugal Post, Correos Spain, Magyar Post, An Post, Swiss Post, Cyprus Post, Canada Post, Jersey Post, Saudi Post, SingPost and more will be in attendance?
- Celebrate in style with a Footballing Icon. WMX Europe runs alongside The World Post & Parcel Awards which is taking place on Tuesday the 12th and is hosted by none other than World Cup Winner Sir Geoff Hurst! What’s more you can save €100 when you combine your booking with the conference AND the Awards.
With such a jam-packed agenda it’s going to be a busy few days so make sure you don’t miss out and book your place today.
If you have any questions, please reach out to a member of the team on +44 (0)1628 642910. We hope to see you next week!
Katie Colbran // Events Manager
Katie is the Events Manager for WMX Europe and will be on hand for all delegates in London in June. If you have any questions related to the conference please don’t hesitate to contact Katie on +44 (0)1628 642910 or email [email protected].
Subscribe And Save!
Subscribe to email updates from #WMXEurope and receive the latest speaker news, sponsor updates and even save €100 off your place!