Preliminary Agenda Now Available for WMX Europe 2019
Just a quick reminder, prices for the World Mail & Express (WMX) Europe Conference will be going up this Friday (8th March).
That means you have just two days left to save €260 on Europe’s premier post and parcel conference!
This year’s conference is hosted by An Post, Ireland’s national post who are inviting the global post and parcel community to join them in Dublin for 3 days of networking, insight and entertainment.
We’ve just launched a preliminary agenda with a very strong line up of national posts taking the stage this year. Here’s a flavour of the senior execs you’ll hear from:
- Garrett Bridgeman, Managing Director, Mails and Parcels Division, An Post
- Ivan Culo, Chief Executive Officer, Hrvatska pošta
- Khalil Daoud, Chairman & Managing Director, LibanPost
- Andre Veskimeister, Member of the Board, Omniva
- Walter Oblins, Deputy CEO Österreichische Post
- Arno van Bijnen, Executive Committee Member PostNL
- Kenan Bozgeyik, CA Chairman of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) & CEO and General Manager Ptt Turkish Post
Don’t forget you have just 2 days left until the super early bird expires so book your place at the reduced price while you can!
More Conference News:
We are very pleased to announce that Mike Richmond, Chief Commercial Officer at Doddle will be speaking at the World Mail & Express Europe Conference 2019.
We are excited to announce that David McRedmond, CEO of An Post will be speaking at the World Mail & Express Europe Conference 2019
Ahead of the World Mail & Express Europe Conference in Dublin, we caught up with Georges Berzgal, VP & MD – EMEA, Commerce Service of Pitney Bowes.
Sign up for Updates
Subscribe to free email updates from #WMXEurope and you will receive the latest speaker news, sponsor updates and conference offers right to your inbox.