Prices rise at WMX Europe 2019 in 2 weeks!
Get your WMX Europe 2019 conference pass for €1,500 while you can….
The Early Bird offer for the World Mail & Express (WMX) Europe Conference expires on Friday 26th April.
That means you’ve got just two weeks to save €145 off the standard delegate price.
This year’s conference is hosted by An Post, Ireland’s national post who are inviting the global post and parcel community to join them in Dublin for 3 days of networking, insight and entertainment.
And with our Early Bird offer coming to an end, now is the perfect time for you to join them.
Latest Speakers Announced
The talent keeps rolling in this year so in case you missed it, here’s just a few of the senior execs gracing the stage at WMX Europe in 2019:
- David McRedmond, CEO, An Post
- Garrett Bridgeman, Managing Director, Mails and Parcels Division, An Post
- Achim Dünnwald, Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer, Royal Mail
- Mike Pitt, Director UK Shipping & Logistics, eBay
- Thomas Baldry, SVP International Mail & International Relations, Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Jeremy Folkes, Chief Product Officer, Escher
- Ivan Culo, Chief Executive Officer, Hrvatska pošta
- Khalil Daoud, Chairman & Managing Director, Liban Post
- Andre Veskimeister, Member of the Board, Omniva
- Walter Oblin, Deputy CEO, Österreichische Post
Who made the shortlist?
Check out the full shortlist on the Awards website.
Did you know that you can make extra savings when booking your place at the Awards alongside WMX Europe?
Just book your delegate ticket on the conference website and you’ll be given a discounted rate to attend the Awards too!
Don’t forget the World Mail & Express Europe Conference is taking place at Croke Park. Dublin on the 17 – 19 June 2019.
More Conference News:
We are delighted to announce that Walter Oblin, Deputy CEO of Österreichische Post will be speaking at the World Mail & Express Europe Conference 2019.
We are delighted to announce that Khalil Daoud, Chairman & Managing Director of Liban Post will be speaking at the World Mail & Express Europe Conference 2019.
Nick Manolis, CEO of the Escher Group, is the guest on the Postal Hub Podcast this week. In this interview Nick talks about the technology that is transforming the postal industry.
Sign up for Updates
Subscribe to free email updates from #WMXEurope and you will receive the latest speaker news, sponsor updates and conference offers right to your inbox.