Interview with Escher Group CEO Nick Manolis
This interview was originally published on Post & Parcel in April 2019.
Nick Manolis, CEO of the Escher Group, is my guest. In a wide-ranging discussion, we cover:
- Escher’s transformation and engagement with postal operators
- Technology that spans operating systems and platforms
- Product development and innovation
- Posts seeking to modernise the post office network
- Diversification and transforming the post – including improving the customer experience
- Protecting the core business while funding new growth areas
- The key challenges facing postal operators
- Consumer expectations being driven by the Amazon effect
- Posts taking advantage of opportunities and becoming disruptors
- Putting the customer first
- Increasing revenues at small posts, and scaling profitability at large posts
- Simplifying training for counter operators
- Setting up mobile PUDO points
- Technology enabling postal strategy
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via Google Podcasts, iTunes, and Spotify.
Escher Group are proud sponsors of the World Mail & Express (WMX) Europe Conference 2019. WMX Europe is taking place at Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland (17 – 19 June 2019). Visit www.wmxeurope.com for more information.
Brought to you by:
The Postal Hub Podcast is the weekly podcast for the global postal and delivery sectors. For more information, visit the Postal Hub Podcast website at thepostalhub.com
More Conference News:
We are delighted to announce that Walter Oblin, Deputy CEO of Österreichische Post will be speaking at the World Mail & Express Europe Conference 2019.
We are delighted to announce that Khalil Daoud, Chairman & Managing Director of Liban Post will be speaking at the World Mail & Express Europe Conference 2019.
Get your WMX Europe 2019 conference pass for €1,500 while you can….
Sign up for Updates
Subscribe to free email updates from #WMXEurope and you will receive the latest speaker news, sponsor updates and conference offers right to your inbox.