Interview with Escher Group CEO Nick Manolis
This interview was originally published on Post & Parcel in April 2019.
Nick Manolis, CEO of the Escher Group, is my guest. In a wide-ranging discussion, we cover:
- Escher’s transformation and engagement with postal operators
- Technology that spans operating systems and platforms
- Product development and innovation
- Posts seeking to modernise the post office network
- Diversification and transforming the post – including improving the customer experience
- Protecting the core business while funding new growth areas
- The key challenges facing postal operators
- Consumer expectations being driven by the Amazon effect
- Posts taking advantage of opportunities and becoming disruptors
- Putting the customer first
- Increasing revenues at small posts, and scaling profitability at large posts
- Simplifying training for counter operators
- Setting up mobile PUDO points
- Technology enabling postal strategy
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via Google Podcasts, iTunes, and Spotify.
Escher Group are proud sponsors of the World Mail & Express (WMX) Europe Conference 2019. WMX Europe is taking place at Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland (17 – 19 June 2019). Visit www.wmxeurope.com for more information.
Brought to you by:
The Postal Hub Podcast is the weekly podcast for the global postal and delivery sectors. For more information, visit the Postal Hub Podcast website at thepostalhub.com
More Conference News:
WMX Europe 2021 WMX Europe Starts Tomorrow! The wait is almost over!WMX Europe opens its doors tomorrow at 0830CEST, if you haven't already registered - what's holding you back?! It's free!Login Process To login to WMX Europe, simply head to www.wmxeurope.com/login...
We are delighted to announce that Sergio Gonzalez Morales, Sales & Marketing Director, at Scoobic Urban Mobility will be presenting at WMX Europe in June 2021.Sergio Gonzalez leads sales & marketing for Scoobic, He studied Industrial electronics engineering at...
We are delighted to announce that Niall O'Neill, CEO, at MyDutyCollect & PostLocal will be presenting at WMX Europe in June 2021.Niall is an entrepreneurial professional with 20+ years of experience working in technology, across digital distribution, e-commerce,...