The World Mail & Express Europe Conference 2020
Europe’s most senior Post & Parcel Conference
June 2020 // Tallinn, Estonia
Triangle and Omniva would like to welcome you to Tallinn for the World Mail & Express Europe Conference 2020
What is WMX Europe?
The World Mail & Express Europe Conference (WMX Europe) is an international trade event for post and parcel professionals. The conference offers three days of keynote speeches, case studies, open discussions and hours of free networking time. Join 200 senior executives in Tallinn and you will:
- Connect with top post and parcel executives – build the key relationships that will drive your business forward.
- Get industry insights to transform your business – learn the secrets to revolutionise your business and leverage potential new revenue streams.
- Deliver sustainable success – discover innovative new products that can streamline your business and deliver a better service to your customers.
While we confirm the details for our 2020 conference, feel free to browse the website for content from our 2019 conference in Dublin. If you would like to be kept up to date for the 2020 conference in Tallinn, make sure you subscribe to our updates:
Keynotes you missed in 2019
The World Mail & Express Europe Conference brings together some of the brightest minds in the delivery industry. Here’s a selection of the keynotes you missed at WMX Europe hosted by An Post in Dublin, in June 2019.
Director UK Shipping & Logistics
SVP International Mail & International Relations
Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer
TBC June, 2020
Delivery Through Innovation
The agenda for WMX Europe is designed to give international post and parcel executives the tools and techniques to build flexible, future-proof companies. The 2020 conference will tackle the following broad themes:
Cross Border Challenges
BRANDS THAT ATTEND WMX Europe
Why Attend WMX Europe?
of delegates said the event met their objectives
of delegates rated networking as good or excellent
of delegates would attend the conference again
Supreme Networking opportunities
- Three days of exceptional networking with leaders in the post and parcel space – plenty of time to build lasting business relationships
- C-level executives from across the industry come together to share and solve key industry issues faced in 2018 and beyond
- Learn more about the latest innovations at our showcase exhibition
- C-Level Exec & Director 59% 59%
- Management Level 24% 24%
- Other 17% 17%