World Mail & Express Europe
16 – 17 June 2021 // Virtual Event
0900 – 1700 CEST
2021 Gold Sponsor:
What is WMX Europe?
The World Mail & Express Europe Conference (WMX Europe) is an international trade event for post and parcel professionals. The conference offers two days of keynote speeches speeches, case studies, open discussions and hours of free networking time.
In response to the global pandemic, WMX Europe will become a virtual event for 2021. This approach gives attendees the opportunity to learn and network in a safe environment, alongside maximising their audience through connecting with global delegates who would be otherwise unable to attend the physical event.
- Connect with top post and parcel executives – build the key relationships that will drive your business forward.
- Get industry insights to transform your business – learn the secrets to revolutionise your business and leverage potential new revenue streams.
- Deliver sustainable success – discover innovative new products that can streamline your business and deliver a better service to your customers.
16-17 June 2021
800+ Senior Executives
Delivery Through Innovation
Postal Perspectives: post covid-19 world
optimising cross border in europe
the race for autonomous delivery
sustainability: can we be doing better?
Digital Strategy in the Last Mile
Delivery Experience: Customers are Key
Supercharging Post & Parcel
BRANDS THAT ATTEND WMX Europe
Supreme Networking opportunities
- Two days of exceptional networking with leaders in the post and parcel space – plenty of time to build lasting business relationships
- C-level executives from across the industry come together to share and solve key industry issues faced in 2021 and beyond
- Learn more about the latest innovations at our showcase exhibition
- C-Level Exec & Director 59% 59%
- Management Level 24% 24%
- Other 17% 17%