Super Early Bird for WMX Europe 2019 ends in 2 weeks!
If you’re planning on attending Europe’s premier post and parcel conference this year then you have just 2 weeks to make the most of our Super Early Bird offer.
Book your spot at the World Mail & Express (WMX) Europe Conference by Friday 8th March and you’ll save €260 on your place!
And with our Super Early Bird offer coming to an end, now is the perfect time for you to join them.
National Posts Aplenty…
- Garrett Bridgeman, Managing Director, Mails and Parcels Division, An Post
- Ivan Culo, Chief Executive Officer, Hrvatska pošta
- Khalil Daoud, Chairman & Managing Director, Liban Post
- Ansi Arumeel, Member of the Board, Omniva
- Walter Oblin, Deputy CEO Österreichische Post
- Arno van Bijnen, Executive Committee Member PostNL
- Kenan Bozgeyik, CA Chairman of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) & CEO and General Manager Ptt Turkish Post
Did you know?
If you want to showcase your success to a global audience of post and parcel executives, enter today for free at www.wppawards.com/enter.
Don’t forget the World Mail & Express Europe Conference is taking place at Croke Park. Dublin on the 17 – 19 June 2019.
We hope to see you in Dublin!
More Conference News:
We are very pleased to announce that Mike Richmond, Chief Commercial Officer at Doddle will be speaking at the World Mail & Express Europe Conference 2019.
We are excited to announce that David McRedmond, CEO of An Post will be speaking at the World Mail & Express Europe Conference 2019
Ahead of the World Mail & Express Europe Conference in Dublin, we caught up with Georges Berzgal, VP & MD – EMEA, Commerce Service of Pitney Bowes.
Sign up for Updates
Subscribe to free email updates from #WMXEurope and you will receive the latest speaker news, sponsor updates and conference offers right to your inbox.