Super Early Bird for WMX Europe 2019 ends in 2 weeks!
If you’re planning on attending Europe’s premier post and parcel conference this year then you have just 2 weeks to make the most of our Super Early Bird offer.
Book your spot at the World Mail & Express (WMX) Europe Conference by Friday 8th March and you’ll save €260 on your place!
And with our Super Early Bird offer coming to an end, now is the perfect time for you to join them.
National Posts Aplenty…
- Garrett Bridgeman, Managing Director, Mails and Parcels Division, An Post
- Ivan Culo, Chief Executive Officer, Hrvatska pošta
- Khalil Daoud, Chairman & Managing Director, Liban Post
- Ansi Arumeel, Member of the Board, Omniva
- Walter Oblin, Deputy CEO Österreichische Post
- Arno van Bijnen, Executive Committee Member PostNL
- Kenan Bozgeyik, CA Chairman of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) & CEO and General Manager Ptt Turkish Post
Did you know?
If you want to showcase your success to a global audience of post and parcel executives, enter today for free at www.wppawards.com/enter.
Don’t forget the World Mail & Express Europe Conference is taking place at Croke Park. Dublin on the 17 – 19 June 2019.
We hope to see you in Dublin!
More Conference News:
We are delighted to announce that Palletways will be joining the World Mail & Express Europe Conference (WMX Europe) 2019 as a Support Sponsor.
Ahead of the World Mail & Express Europe (WMX Europe) Conference in Dublin, we caught up with Ivan Čulo, CEO of Hrvatska pošta
We are very pleased to announce that Kenan Bozgeyik, CEO and General Manager of PTT will be speaking at the World Mail & Express Europe Conference 2019.